Wednesday, December 12, 2012
“One's destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” Henry Miller
This guy Matt and I are going on a little journey to Europe. I have been playing with the idea of Europe for ages, but could not find the right time, money or travel buddy. Not this time. Matt asked me what I thought about going and if I would want to come. To be honest I sort of shrugged it off. Trying to get off work, changing and making all kinds of plans. Money.
Finally, I talked to some important people and they all thought I should go. Huh?
So here we go, January in Europe, Brrr. I am flying into Dublin, catching a bus, going to the Guinness brewery, staying the night, then meeting up with Matt in Amsterdam. We will be taking the train to Germany and Switzerland to stay with good friends, exploring old places and eating cheese and chocolate.
Boomsies. Any suggestions, send them my way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment